Now available! Windographer 5
The Windographer team is excited to announce that a new version of our software is now available! Windographer 5 has been re-engineered from the ground up to provide you with better performance and more powerful tools. This long-awaited release is just the beginning of a new and more robust Windographer platform and here are some of the new features:
- Analyze and manage multiple datasets together. Instead of focusing on one dataset at a time, build a single workbook to contain all of your related datasets.
- View multiple display windows simultaneously. Keep your eye on multiple visualization modules while you make any modification.
- Undo any modification to correct mistakes. If you make a mistake like deleting the wrong data or executing the wrong flag rule, a multi-level undo system lets you restore your data, even days or months afterwards.
- Manage larger datasets. Now a 64-bit application, Windographer 5 can handle much larger quantities of data.
- Import high-frequency data. Windographer 5 can read one-second data and even smaller time steps.
Watch these videos to learn more about the new features
New subscription model
We now offer Windographer via subscription only. This new approach means you will always have access to the latest version of software. It also frees our developers to release improvements to the software as soon as they are ready instead of holding them for the next major release. This will provide your team with the ability to continuously integrate the latest technology into your workflow.
Sign up for a complimentary two-week trial of Windographer 5!
Anyone can download a two-week complimentary trial of Windographer 5. If you are a current subscriber you can activate the Windographer 5 release at any point with your existing purchase code. If you are not a subscriber you get two weeks to trial the latest version. Click to login or create an account to download the latest version.Download Trial
Connect with us
Contact our sales team if you would like more information and pricing.Contact us