Testing and Inspection
Manufacturers looking to verify the safety, reliability and performance of renewable technologies, such as wind turbines, solar modules and peripheral equipment rely on our technical and safety science experts help navigate the risks. UL operates renewable energy testing sites around the globe and perform inspections of operating equipment in the field.
Learn what we do for:
UL offer safety and performance testing services for wind turbines and their components based on international and national standards and regulations. We work with each customer’s individual needs, and assist in providing solutions that speed products to market.
- Validation & Type Testing
- Power Performance Testing
- Mechanical Loads
- Electrical Characteristics
- Low Voltage Ride Through Testing
- Large Wind Turbine and Components
- Micro, Small and Medium Scale Wind Turbines and Components