UL offers a range of products to support the development, assessment, and operation of renewable energy projects. These products leverage our knowledge and expertise to enable your team to do its work more productively and effectively. Products include:
Resource Maps and Data
Whether you need to evaluate sites without onsite measurements, or supplement existing measurements with additional information, our resource maps and data can provide an effective solution.
- Regional resource maps based on mesoscale models for site screening and early-stage feasibility studies
- Micrositing maps and resource grids to support plant design and energy estimates
- Time-series files, including virtual met masts (VMMs), for climate adjustments (MCP) and energy estimates
Our products can be custom-ordered from a representative, or accessed through our Windnavigator website (wind only). Learn More
Our online dashboards allow you to view and download information in an interactive fashion, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Windnavigator, for resource maps and data
- Wind Data Management Dashboard, for your wind monitoring data
- Wind Forecasting Dashboard: low-cost forecasts up to 7 days ahead (Coming soon!)
- Small Wind Explorer
UL software puts advanced capabilities in your hands.
Software packages include:
- Openwind Enterprise, for wind plant design and energy estimation
- Windographer, for wind resource data analysis and visualization