Learn what is included in Windographer version 4.1
Windographer version 4.1 was released in 2018. The latest version includes the following new features:
- New MCP module capable of handling multiple onsite and reference data sets
- Boom orientation and displacement height
- Faster processing, better vertical extrapolation, more complete document history
- Improved gap filling, shear analysis, data recovery analysis, and comparison of data sets
- Improved calculated columns, better data import/export
Windographer Monitor is a highly anticipated automated wind data management service. Windographer Monitor can integrate with any SQL database that meets the specifications of Windographer Enterprise.
- Monitors folders for raw wind resource data files
- Imports any newly-arrived data
- Performs automated quality control
- Inserts the data into a database.
Windographer Database Creator
Windographer Database Creator is a utility program that creates a simple Microsoft SQL Server database with a competence to store wind resource data, metadata and the ability to communicate with Windographer Enterprise.
- Stores wind data including calibration data, flag data, and data set history
- Creates all stored procedures that the database needs to communicate with Windographer
- Ability to expand the system over time, adding table and fields, or editing the stored procedures