Openwind is an advanced, user friendly software for creating and optimizing turbine layouts, performing energy estimates and conducting additional analyses that are key components to a plan banks will approve.
- Determine the best layout balancing energy output with construction costs using our exclusive Cost of Energy Optimization module
- Developers & trainers work with clients to help them utilize the program to meet their needs.
- Compatibility with other wind software enables seamless file sharing & easy migration of existing procedures.
Maximize Energy Production
- Cost of Energy Optimization
- Gridded Turbine Layers
- Reduce and quantify uncertainty
Minimize Energy Loss
- Deep Array Wake Model (DAWM) & standard wake models
- Time Series Energy Capture Model
- Non-Ideal Performance Losses
- Noise Modeling
- Turbine Scheduling
- Shadow Flicker
- Visual Impact Modeling
- Effective Turbine Intensity
- GIS & GPS Integration
- Validated Energy Capture
- Exports to multiple programs