DEWI-OCC Offshore and Certification Centre GmbH
DEWI-OCC Offshore and Certification Centre (DEWI-OCC) is a limited liability company “GmbH”. DEWI-OCC is 100% owned by Deutsche Windenergie-Institut GmbH (DEWI) [German Wind Energy Institute] and through its organizational structure a part of the UL family of companies. By that DEWI-OCC can make use of UL´s tools and resources as needed. DEWI-OCC is entered in the commercial register at Bremen District Court under the name DEWI-OCC Offshore and Certification Centre GmbH (DEWI-OCC) under HRB 35702.
The requirements of ISO 9001:2015 “Quality management systems —Requirements” and DIN EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013 “Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services” constitute the basis of the quality management system.
Important Information :
General Terms of Contract
News and updates for Clients and Certificate holders:
- DEWI-OCC officially listed as the member of BWE for Life Extension Topics. DEWI-OCC is already a member of the German organization” BWE – Bundesverband WindEnergie but not yet represented on the Expert Advisory Board “Sachverständigenbeirat”. In the last BWE – meeting we could present DEWI-OCC and hold a presentation about the digital inspection platform. After a vote of the BWE – experts, DEWI-OCC was elected as a member is this group.
- UL’s test lab from Germany purchased the Power Generation System Control Simulator from Hanse SCADA. With this PGS Control Simulator, UL is now able to perform Power Plant Control Systems in their lab, or at the manufacturer facility, according to FGW TG3 Rev.25 or other international standards. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- DEWI-OCC Grid Code Compliance just Issued the first System Certificate according the German Grid Code VDE-AR-N 4110 in combination with the FGW TG8 Rev.9 for a small PV Plant named Uckerfelde. This certificate will be issued to the FGW committee to get the final approval as an expert for system certification according the FGW process.
- DEWI-OCC achieved a milestone issuing a design conformity statement for the Hanjin wind turbine HJWT4200-MCC-R140. This was crucial to Hanjin for the further development and funding of the project as it is a government funded project.
- DEWI-OCC Issued the first Unit Certification according the German Low Voltage Grid Code VDE-AR-N 4105 for a Family of CHPs with 8 Units with an active Power from 8kW to 50kW.